The Control Building for the nuclear plant is current the last building that is part of the It’s Pronounced Nu-cular, and you need to complete It’s Pronounced Nu-cular Pt 3. to unlock this building in the shop for Tapped Out. If you have not completed any of the It’s Pronounced Nu-cular quests then chances are, even if you were at the required level of 11 you cannot unlock this building. This is because this is a series of addition to the power plant that Charles Montgomery Burns owns. Without the other portions of the nuclear power plant it wouldn’t be the power plant as a whole, so to do this simply complete the other It’s Pronounced Nu-cular quests and soon you will be abled to obtain the control building for Homer’s daily shifts. You will also improve your obedience rating because it is a public building.
Find more about:
- eureka quest for simpsons tapped out
- how to start the slack-jawed yokel pt 1 quest in the simpsons tapped out
- simpsons its pronounced nuclear quest
- simpsons tap out nuclear power plant
- simpsons tapped out control room
- the simpsons tapped out how to start the nelson quest