10X Free Donuts for The Simpsons: Tapped Out
If you find yourself using those beginning donuts faster than your buildings are gaining you income then you know it’s time to either buy more donuts or try to get them from quests for free. However, gaining donuts from quests or cleaning your town may only net you one or two throughout the game and that’s not a very effective way of getting donuts.
We’re here to give you good news on how to gain 10x free donuts right in your Tapped Out town with a few taps, and the good part is its free! That’s right, you heard right, it’s free. You will get 10x free donuts by following a few very simple instructions giving 10x donuts with a statue of jebediah springfield. So why wait?
How to get 10x Free donuts for The Simpsons: Tapped Out instructions
- Make sure Homer Simpson is not doing any jobs at the moment.
- Get him ready for any outside jobs like playing with his myPad or in the pool.
- Once you have sent him on his job, simply keep tapping him and while hes laughing he will give you 10x free donuts + the statue.
Let your friends and family know and be sure to rate this 5 stars to help find more secrets for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
Find more about:
- how to gift friends how to get free donuts on simpsons tapped out
- how to vandalize house how to get free donuts in simpson tapped out